SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
The primary responsibility of the Regional Service manager is to enable the country service manager to meet his targets, provide the necessary means to drive for continues improvement and providing leadership to the country service managers, ensuring that they are constantly providing the best in-class customer services.
The Regional Service Manager is also responsible for driving and delivering key support metrics, best practices, knowledge-based content, and methodologies that ensure the delivery of unsurpassed support and service.
The Regional Service Manager reports to the VP Service.
What you'll be doing in this position:
- Build and lead a high performance Service team to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty and establish Service as a unique selling proposition for SolarEdge.
- Define and constantly improve the local Service infrastructure and Service related administrative tasks (f.e. local Logistics, spare part Wearhouse contracts, local engineers' recruitments).
- Monitor service performance indicators and constantly work on improvement initiatives and projects and track execution.
- Responsible on training and knowledge enhancement of the support work force.
- Provide coaching to countries service mangers.
- Define and execute the local annual Service workplan in strong alignment with local Service Manager Ensure process and cost targets are met.
- Management and ownership on escalation process from CSR -> Tier 1 -> Tier -> 2-Tier 3 ->RnD . until resolution
- Lead spare part forecast definition and RMA process.
- Lead an define Field Service activities process
- Lead Building the Infrastructure for local the Service Partners network
- Lead and provide guidelines for the local Service Team incl. periodic team meetings, reporting and bi-annual performance management activities.
- Constantly enhance operational excellence towards SEDG`s customers.
- Constantly increase employee satisfaction and ensure development of the local Service Team.
- Reports to VP Service.
- Willingness to travel abroad.
- Education: Master- or Bachelor degree in electrical engineering or equivalent in depth technical expertise.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in international Service & Support organizations, preferably in the PV sector.
- Minimum of 2 years leadership experience in Service & Support.
- Proven track record in Service operations, process- and productivity improvements.
- Call center building operation knowledge.
- Customer focused.
- Analytical, strong in execution, financial acumen.
- leadership skills, motivating, promotes trust and teamwork.
- Strong communication skills.
- English speaker.
- Other languages: advantage.