SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy technology which provides cutting-edge solutions for the way power is harvested and managed in solar photovoltaic (PV) systems. The SolarEdge solution requires ASIC controllers which are both highly flexible and low power, combining digital logic with analog circuits. Our ASIC team is tasked with the challenge of developing these controllers for SolarEdge’s next generation applications. We are looking for an experienced ASIC verification engineer with deep understanding of verification methodologies and debug process and who is also experienced with RTL architecture and design.
- Top level Verification/module level test using Specman.
- Developing top level SW test.
- Writing SW for Hardware/Software emulation.
- B.sc or M.sc in Electrical Engineering degree from leading universities.
- At least 4 years of experience in ASIC top-level verification.
- Advanced knowledge of DV methodologies.
- Knowledge in (E) Specman is a strong advantage.
- Experience in embedded SW development (C/C++) – An advantage.