SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
We are looking for an experienced Team Leader who will manage the Digital Hardware Engineer teams, and lead projects from end to end.
The Digital Hardware teams are responsible for designing and developing communication solutions and digital control boards for SolarEdge products. The teams are part of a larger hardware group, which develops hardware infrastructure design such as digital designs, analog designs, automated tests and more for new and innovative products.
You will need to demonstrate vast experience in hardware development, team leading, and project management, and take part in hands-on design and development.
What will you be doing:
- Leading HW design of digital boards and products
- Managing a team of 4-6 engineers
- Responsibility for the team’s tasks, design review and timelines.
- Leading several development projects in parallel, at all project stages till MP
- Working in multidisciplinary environment and collaboration with other departments
- BSc or higher in Electrical Engineering (EE)
- 5+ years of relevant experience in design of new, cutting edge products
- Previous managerial project leadership experience
- Hands-on experience in digital circuits and Board Design
- Good interpersonal relations and team player spirit
- Ability to multi task and work independently
- Highly motivated and self-driven, with ability to motivate employees and co-workers