SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems & revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
The Magnetics Team's main goal is to ramp-up new magnetics from design to manufacturing:
Working with R&D on new spec by checking the mechanical design in view of mass production (DFM- Design for Manufacture) and providing chokes prototypes assembled and electrically checked. Designing all fixtures, jigs, and machine special tooling and providing engineering written assembly process.
The team also searches for appropriate technology and special tooling for mass production, write the assembly procedure, perform NPI, support the production line on a daily basis and run all team activities on Agile.
In this role you will support the magnetics team with all the management of purchasing orders and shipment
What you will be doing-
- Manage the shipping of RM and products from all SE sites
- Issue PR for tools, RM, equipment Etc. and push for signing
- Negotiate with suppliers and get quotations and DD
- Manage the delivery process
- Coordinate between R&D, and the team
- PO follow up in front Purchasing/suppliers/finance
- Be the one who alerts for any neglected or delay
- 1-2 years' experience as technical purchasing: mechanical, electrical, pneumatics .
- Good computer skills in MS office, Priority, Agile.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Capable of handling multiple tasks.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Team player.