SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
The Embedded teams develop all the SW in company products and deals with multi tasks (power conversion algorithmic, communication algorithmic, optimizations, RT problems) and platforms (DSPs, Company’s ASIC, operating systems)
Our technological challenges taking part in the following fields: power electronics, digital close loop control and digital signal processing algorithms implemented on the company microprocessors.
In this position the developer have unique opportunity to take part in the product developing from concept level to mass production, while working with advanced simulation and developing tools .
The position includes taking part in developing state of the art digital controlled power converters for photo-voltaic power systems.
- 5 years’ experience in embedded SW programming - Must!
- Real time programming in C language for micro controllers - Must!
- B.sc in electric engineering from a known university - Must!
- Experience in real time algorithms implementation - Must
- Experience in digital control for power electronics is advantage.