SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems & revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
The PDM team work daily with the New Product Introduction (NPI) team and is responsible for creating and maintaining accurate and clear documentation of SolarEdge’s product bill of material (BOM) and Assembly Instructions documents.
- Lead and manage all aspects our Solaredge Documentation and Configuration control
- This includes supervision and execution of all Documentation Control related activities, and personnel engaged in those activities, including the Changes Control and New Product Introductions.
- The position interfaces with other departments and teams to give guidance and direction to ensure that documentation complies with Solaredge standards and regulatory requirements.
- Manage the day-to-day engineering priorities, including guidance to other part of the organization.
- Academic degree in Electrical engineering, Mechanical engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of proven experience in a configuration management position.
- Proven management of a PDM group.
- Systematic thinking, leadership and management skills
- Self-motivated, self-maintained and able to take the initiative to solve problems
- Attention to detail
- Experience in building production files and leading ECO process.
- Experience in working with Sub contractors for PCB, Assembly lines, electrical and mechanical parts manufacturing
- Experience in PDM tool – high skills with Agile is mandatory.
- Very high skills in English, speaking and writing.
- Experience in production management software system.
- Experience in leading DFX processes
- Experience in mechanical design and ability to read mechanical drawings