SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge invented an intelligent PV system that revolutionized the way power is harvested and managed in a solar photovoltaic (PV) system.
the SolarEdge system consists of inverters, power optimizers, storage solutions, and a cloud-based monitoring platform.
The SolarEdge products include real-time and embedded SW, HW and a monitoring system.
The Integration Engineer will develop, perform and analyze integrated system tests, with understanding the market requirement and the end users expectation.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for SolarEdge system tests and experiments.
- Plan and execute HW-SW integration tests.
- Understand and study the System operation edges and system design edges.
- Manual and Script Automation tests of the SolarEdge Products.
- BSc. In Electronic Engineering
- Familiar with Lab equipment such as: Scope, Power Supplies, Power meters etc.
- Multidisciplinary thinking
- Excellent communication skills; Ability to work and lead cross teams tasks
- Knowledge in Power Electronics – Advantage
- Familiar with Script Coding Such as python, C#, etc.– Advantage