SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
This is a great opportunity to join a new System Engineering Team, which will be part of the R&D Division.
Reporting to Director of System Engineering, you will lead SolarEdge's system designs to create a new generation of products and improve the existing product range. You will work in a multidisciplinary environment defining system requirements, the validation process, and working with all R&D disciplines such as Hardware, Software, Mechanical and Integration.
We are looking for a hands-on, experienced engineer who sees the bigger picture, enjoys a fast-paced work environment, is self-motivated, and has excellent communication skills.
What will you be doing:
- Define product system requirements, behavior, logic & interfaces, considering all disciplines (hardware, software, mechanics, thermal, user interface and more)
- Define the validation plan and make sure the product meets its requirements
- Act as primary contact for system-related issues
- B.Sc. or higher in Physics or Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of relevant experience in design of new and cutting edge products
- Must have hands on R&D experience
- It would be a great advantage if you are
- Familiar with power, analog, digital and RF designs
- C# / python experience
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
- Able to work efficiently with many interfaces (board designers, layout designers, SW engineers, mechanical engineers …)
- Ability to multi-task
- Out of the box thinking