SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
This is a great opportunity to join the new System Engineering team, which will be part of the R&D Division. Reporting to Director of System Engineering, you will lead SolarEdge's systems designs to create a new generation of products and improve the existing product range. You will work in a multidisciplinary environment and will need to define the system requirements and the validation process.
You will work with all R&D disciplines such as Hardware, Software, Mechanical and Integration.
The ideal candidate is a “hands-on” experienced engineer that sees the “bigger picture”, loves a fast-paced work environment, is self-motivated and has excellent communication skills.
What will you be doing
- Define the product system requirements, behavior, logic, interfaces considering all disciplines (Hardware, software, mechanics, thermal, user interface and more)
- Define a validation plan and make sure the product meets its requirements
- Act as primary contact for system-related issues
- B.Sc. or higher in Physics or Electrical Engineering
- 7+ years of relevant experience in design of new / cutting edge products
- Must have hands on R&D experience
- Familiarity with power, analog, digital and RF designs - advantage
- C# / python experience - advantage
- A team player with good interpersonal capabilities
- Can work with many interfaces (board designers, layout designers, SW engineers, mechanical engineers, …)
- Ability to multi-task
- Out of the box thinking