SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
We are looking for PCB Layout Designer to join our Layout Design team which is part of SolarEdge Hardware division.
The Layout Design team is responsible for the layout designs of all the Hardware products/projects.
You will work with our Hardware and Mechanics engineers.
The work includes working with Power, Analog, Digital and Communication circuits.
This position is very challenging, and you will work on several projects, under tight schedule and in a dynamic environment.
What you will be doing:
- Layout design of our R&D Hardware products
- Working with Allegro environment
- At least 2 years of experience with PCB layout and familiar with preparation of production files and documents
- At least 2 years of experience with PCB designer or Cadence/Allegro
- Experience with high power circuits
- Controlled impedance design
- Digital/analog/RF/mixed signal
- Familiar with signal integrity concept
- Advantage for Electronic or Mechanic Engineers