SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
Join Gamatronic, a SolarEdge division, and be part of our new UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) system offering
Gamatornic develops, manufactures, and sells UPS electrical devices that provide emergency power to appliances when the input power source fails. The company’s technology include UPS systems of a wide range of outputs and monitoring and control solutions for power systems.
We are looking for an experienced engineer in possession of extensive technical knowledge and also being able to successfully build bridges and liaise with customers. Enthusiastic and passionate about his job, he will take a lead of the role to excellence and who is ready to take responsibility.
The purpose of this role is to support Gamatronic Division Sales team to achieve challenging sales targets. The work is in vibrant and competitive environment with Consultant Engineers and M&E Contractors.
- Tenders reading and preparation of technical submissions.
- Liaising with the potential and existing customers on technical issues over the phone/ emails and at meetings
- Preparation and submission of Technical offers
- Projects follow-up in the necessary level in order to make sure all technical aspects are clear and approved by all parties related to the project offered. (phone/ emails / meetings)
- Main POC for sales team regarding all technical issues during a sales process.
- Organizing all the technical material, knowledge and documentation to be accessible, usable and updated.
Skills & Experience
- B.SC in Electrical or Electronics.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills,
- Experience in drawing software – AutoCad, OrCad.
- Creativity in offering of technical proposals.
- Micro and macro understanding a project
- Able to work comfortably in dynamic environment.
- Sensitive for multicultural working environment.
- English speaker / writing
- UPS / electrical experience – huge advantage!