SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
Solaredge is looking for a dedicated and loyal worker to join our Refurbish team at its site at Netanya.
The Refurbish team is performing Refurbish process to inverters which arrived from customers all over the world.
Refurbish process includes record opening, for each inverter, using Solaredge data base, failures detection and repair process which includes boards repair or replacement, mechanics replacement and finally perform inverters packaging to be ready for shipment by support department.
- Debug at System Level, Replacement of electronic modules and peripheral parts.
- Debug at Chip Level, Components replacement.
- Operating automatic testers.
- Perform QC, Packaging to Company products.
- Technical Electricity degree / certificate (Technician, Practical Engineer)
- Experience of 1-2 years at System Debug (Power, Analog, Digital), board replacement.
- Experience of 1-2 years at Board Debug (Power, Analog, Digital).
- Experience of 1-2 years in Mechanical Assembly.
- Soldering Experience-An advantage.
- Proven hands-on abilities (Process includes work with Screwdrivers, wiring, etc.)
- Familiar with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word.
- Ability to conduct routine high quality work for a long period