SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
The Embedded teams develop all SW products and deal with various fields - power conversion algorithmic, communication algorithmic, optimizations, RT problems on different platforms - DSPs, Company’s ASIC and digital controlled power converters for photo-voltaic power systems. Our technological challenges taking part in the following fields: power electronics, digital close loop control and digital signal processing algorithms implemented on company’s microprocessors.
By joining us, you’ll have the chance to take part in the design of new testing and verification tools.
What you will be doing:
- Take part in the SW development and testing of the SolarEdge Inverters and infrastructure.
- QA testing of the inverter’s SW
- Designing and performing manual and automated tests.
- Learn about Power and control topologies, communication protocols and development in DSP and real time environment.
- EE degree graduate or practical electronics - Must.
- Experience in programming (C#, phyton) - Advantage.
- knowledge of power electronics - Big advantage.
- Additional skills:
- Fast and Self-learning, ability to work independently,
- Problem solving skills and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Strong analytical and learning skills.