SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
The Global Project Manager plays a key role in the successful rollout of the new Call Center Excellence program. Main objectives will be: Leading projects into implementation around the world; improving systems and processes; monitoring support service performances and initiating new improvement projects and drive to implementation. He will be part of the core team who will define the program contents and will be responsible to manage its execution. He will work directly and closely with the service management teams in the different geographic, with IS, Operation and R&D at the HQ.
Will perform the following duties:
- Responsible for program implementation and control.
- Support in defining the continues improvement projects and own the projects execution and control
- Coordinate cross departments activities related to the program (R&D, IS, IT, Ops, Service)
- Manage project deliverables and agreed milestones.
- Take an active role in support KPIs definitions and tracking mechanism.
- Lead process and Information Systems improvements key projects
- Assist in design Service strategy and ensure Service goals are met
- Lead the establishment and documentation of support processes and harmonize global support processes as needed
- Keep all stake holders updated regarding the progress and schedule, through meetings and emails
- Perform other activities as assigned or requested
- B.Sc. graduate in industrial engineering and management, Electronic or Mechanical.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in international Hi tech companies.
- Experience in service organizations – Preferred
- Experience in call center effectiveness improvements and measurements management – Big advantage
- Strong Excel & analysis skills
- Excellent English
Other skills and specifications :
- Problem solving skills
- Training skills - preferred
- Good knowledge about customer satisfaction
- Impressive communication and interpersonal skills.