SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
- Take part in the UX design of the SolarEdge suite of products.
- Design the company web site as well as other digital marketing assets and projects over the web
- Collaborate with marketing specialists, product mangers and designers from one end and engineers on the other, to create communicative, usable and attractive web experiences
- Create responsive, up-to-date, front end solutions combining emerging standards and best practices
- Communicate effectively ideas, values and products so information and functionality is clear and enjoyable
- 3+ years of relevant work experience including demonstrated skills in designing and developing usable web-based interfaces
- A degree in Interactive Design or Visual Communication Design from a leading design school
- Strong, clean, simple visual design sense
- Proficient with industry standard design tools like Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision & Zeplin
- Experience in implementing visual design systems across a range of platforms such as desktop and mobile, Android and iOS.
- HTML and CSS skills, an advantage
- Experience in an iterative software development environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations
- Effective communication and teamwork skills.
- Experience in working in a large, international corporation, an advantage.
- Good English.
*Please include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to a CV. Submissions without a portfolio will not be considered.