SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
Be part of Gamatronic, A SolarEdge division and form SolarEdge’s new Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) systems offering.
Gamatornic develops, manufactures, and sells UPS electrical devices that provide emergency power to appliances when the input power source fails. The company’s technology include UPS systems of a wide range of outputs and monitoring and control solutions for power systems.
We are looking for an individual contributor that is self-managing and knows product management inside-out.
You will be tasked with building the product offering and product management methodology from scratch.
- Create a new product strategy transferring technology into a product offering
- Map competitive and commercial landscape
- Personally create product MRDs, PRDs, system and technical requirements for new products
- Conduct partnerships with partners and vendors for expanding SolarEdge’s product portfolio
- Create Product management methodology
- Develop written materials such as manuals and presentations, trainings to communicate product advantages and benefits
- Manage full life-cycle of the product. Conceptualizing new features and products. Detailing requirements, managing initial testing with customers, product rollout and ongoing adaptations.
- Solve customer product problems and utilizing SolarEdge’s internal resources
- Be the focal point for management and peers across the company for all product related needs
- At least 10 years working in product management
- Hands on product manager
- Strong technical background in both HW and SW.
- Located in the Har HaHotzvim Industrial Area, Jerusalem with one day a week in Hertzelia.
- Willingness to travel abroad up to 25%.
- Excellent English - Highly articulate and clear in both speaking and writing.