SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy technology which provides cutting-edge solutions for the way power is harvested and managed in solar photovoltaic (PV) systems. The SolarEdge solution requires ASIC controllers which are both highly flexible and low power, combining digital logic with analog circuits. Our ASIC team is tasked with the challenge of developing these controllers for SolarEdge’s next generation applications. We are looking for an experienced ASIC design engineer with excellent analytical and technical skills to take part in all phases of the design process, staring from architecture definition, through RTL design and up to synthesis and STA.
- Define hardware specification and Micro Architecture.
- Develop HW IP 's in the field of photo voltaic/ Renewable energy.
- Practice wide flow of RTL design including Synthesis and STA.
- Execute top level integration of complex SOC designs.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from leading universities.
- At least 5 years of experience in complex ASIC design.
- Proven record of ASIC tape outs.
- Proficiency in synthesis and STA tools.
- Background in communication or DSP- Advantage.