SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems & revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
In this position you will be a part of component's team and deal in the qualification of electronic and electro-mechanical parts and in the failure analysis of failed parts. Component reliability team deals with challenges related to reliability of components in future SolarEdge products, products in mass production and help with analysis of components in products that failed in field.
What will you be doing in this position?
- Prepare test plans, assemble test setups, collect data and summarize the results.
- Design and operate automatic testers and test setups to simulate operating life and reliability of the component.
- Analyze failed products or components to gain understanding of the physics of failure
- Education: BSc. in electrical engineering.
- At least 2 years' experience in reliability / testing lab.
- Experience with electronic test equipment (DMMs, LCR, etc.)
- Ability and willingness for hands-on assignments.
It would be great advantage if you:
- Electrician certificate
- Familiar with LabView
- Familiar with board design
- Good Engineering skills.
- Good Personal skills.
- Self-motivated and organized.
- Good written communication in both Hebrew & English.