SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy technology which provides cutting-edge solutions for the way power is harvested and managed in solar photovoltaic (PV) systems. For our Technology & Innovation group that is engaged in the development of innovative technologies for the company's future products in a variety of disciplines. We are looking for Analog Hardware Engineer, which will practice research and development of new and innovative analog technologies to be used as sub-systems in future SolarEdge products.
- Research and theoretical aspect of analog PCB prototypes and sub systems.
- Simulations, calculations, schematics and layout.
- Working in a lab environment and with testing equipment.
- 2-4 years of experience in analog circuits board design or/and power electronics design.
- Strong theoretical knowledge and practical experience working with lab equipment (such as Scope and Spectrum analyzer)
- Experience in board layout considerations and Pspice simulations.
- Creative, open minded for new ideas and for innovation.
- Deep understanding of noise sources and stability of Operational amplifier.
- Familiar with dc to dc and dc to ac power supplies design.
- Self-learning skills and ability to work autonomously.
- Experience with VHDL/Verilog is an advantage - Advantage.
- Experience with digital circuitry design - Advantage.
- Experience with transmit/receive circuitry for communication - Advantage.