SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
The compliance department is responsible to certify all of SolarEdge’s products throughout the world (safety and EMC). The compliance team works closely with external international certification labs located mainly in EU and USA. As SolarEdge is an internationally recognized certification satellite lab, most of the product’s certification tests are performed in house by our team, using state of the art test equipment and LabVIEW automation.
The compliance department also participate in international standards committees which define the industry’s standards in purpose to learn and/or affect requirements to benefit SolarEdge’s products.
The compliance team also works closely with R&D, Product Marketing and support teams.
As a team member you will be required to be familiar with SolarEdge products, operate and test the products, be familiar with industry’s international standards and extract the relevant test procedures.
- The certification engineer will perform Hardware qualification tests for SolarEdge products.
- Experienced and qualified electronics engineer.
- The job will be mainly in electronic lab, mainly Power tests.
- The job will include using test equipment such as Oscilloscope, Power meter, AC/DC simulator with LabVIEW automation
- The job include reviewing and understanding of international regulatory requirements and industry standards such as Electromagnetic Compatibility and product safety
- High competence and experience with testing, problem solving and certification according to Safety national and international standards
- Interface with Product Marketing, Support, R&D
- B.S. electronic engineering degree.
- Previous experience testing or evaluating electronic devices. 2-3 year minimum.
- Experienced in automated hardware testing (LabVIEW).
- Very strong written and verbal English communication skills required.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel,).
- Background in product certification of electronic products.
- A hands-on, technical approach.