SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy technology which provides cutting-edge solutions for the way power is harvested and managed in solar photovoltaic (PV) systems. SolarEdge's solutions require ASIC controllers which are both highly flexible and low power, combining digital logic with analog circuits. Our ASIC team is tasked with the challenge of developing these controllers for SolarEdge's next generation applications. We are looking for an experienced FPGA design engineer to join our digital design team which will adapt and synthesize the design for FPGA and take part in the verification and evaluation process.
- Top-level integration for FPGA.
- Full Backend flow (synthesis, P&R, timing closure) for Altera FPGA.
- Cooperate with SW debug on evaluation boards.
- B.Sc. In Electrical Engineering from leading universities.
- At least 5 years' experience in design using Altera FPGA devices.
- Excellent HDL encoding capability.
- Hands on experience in FPGA implementation (verification, synthesis, P&R, timing closure) and lab debug.
- Experience in FPGA-based ASIC emulation system is a strong advantage.