SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. SolarEdge's broad range of products encompasses intelligent & efficient conversion systems, EV chargers, smart energy solutions, monitoring platform, 3D design tool, sophisticated applications and more.
Our team is growing and we are looking for a Costing specialist who will report to the FP&A team leader and will be part of the Costing and business analysis team whose responsibility includes- gross profitability analysis, budget planning, cost modeling and control, company’s warranty liabilities analysis and more.
What will you be doing?
- Assist in the design and implementation of a costing system in manufacturing divisions.
- Research and map of production processes, analyze products cost components.
- Be responsible for cost drivers control and analysis, identification cost trends and performance indicators.
- Gather, analyze and report financial results and insights on a quarterly and monthly basis.
- Control the interfaces of the costing model with ERP, MES, BI, and planning systems.
- Work on special projects as required.
- BA degree (Economics/Business management).
- Master degree – an advantage
- 5-7 years of experience as an economist.
- Significant experience in cost modeling & cost system implementation – a must.
- Significant experience in manufacturing companies with a complex production process – a must.
- Deep understanding of systems interfaces, data sources, and calculations – an advantage.
- Experience in business performance analysis - Budget planning & P&L analysis, KPI's, Feasibility & ROI analysis. – an advantage.
- Experience in working with a variety of interfaces and management.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Experience in ERP, MES, BI, Hyperion/Jedox like platforms.
- English - high level, written and verbal.
- Work may require travel to abroad