SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
We are looking for Network engineer to join our Saas Production group. We are looking for an all-around-player who will join our team that works in agile\DevOps style, the team performs verity of tasks including WAN/LAN infrastructure maintenance, Server side support (mainly Linux based servers) and Developing/Automating the SaaS infrastructure.
- Maintaining the network's integrity includes implementing new systems, troubleshooting and repairing network issues, as well as developing, applying and enforcing best practices and policies
- Defining, installing and maintaining new network solutions
- Monitoring the network performance over time
- Expert knowledge of networking and routing protocols such as, TCP/IP, UDP, Multicast, OSPF etc.
- Expert working knowledge in the operation of Ethernet LAN switching protocols and standards
- Strong Linux skills
- Cisco CCNA – advantage
- Fortigate firewalls installation, configuration and maintenance - must
- Cisco catalyst switches – must
- Cisco nexus switches – must
- Linux Knowledge: Centos / Ubuntu Server – must
- Linux troubleshooting and problem solving – must
- Monitoring systems knowledge: Nagios / PRTG / Cacti - advantage
- Working knowledge of using scripting ( Python/Bash ) to automate network tasks.
- Good background in planning and designing projects and analyzing existing network systems and procedures for efficiency and effectiveness
- Ability to analyze network packet traces
- Knowledge of monitoring systems - advantage
- Excellent communication skills and team player.