SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company produces a broad range of products at high volumes and with extensive requirements for long term performance and stability.
You will be joining the Reliability branch of the Quality and Reliability team in its challenge to provide low cost products with long product lifetimes.
What will you be doing in this position?
Specifically, the position you are applying for requires an in depth understanding of both digital and analogue electronics.
It requires the ability to lead a team of professionals performing stress testing (validation) of new products to assess their expected lifetime.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the priorities of ongoing and scheduled reliability testing.
- Planning and ensuring the availability of all test related equipment.
- Reviewing, challenging and approving test setups designed by your team for validation tests of new products.
- Providing guidance in the troubleshooting of ongoing experiments.
- Promoting the progressive use of setup automation.
- Reviewing and approving test reports.
- Education: A degree in electrical engineering or a practical engineering.
- At Least 10 years of relevant experience.
It would be great advantage if you:
- Experience in power electronics.
- Familiar with Lab View.
- Experience in team leading.
- Team player
- Good verbal and written communication in both Hebrew & English.