SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy technology. By leveraging world-class engineering capabilities and with a relentless focus on innovation, SolarEdge creates smart energy solutions that power our lives and drive future progress.
The Information Systems department is looking for full stack developers to be part of the organization core and most important web applications developments.
You will be part of a growing and innovative team which is in-charge of several different web applications, interacting with different divisions in the company.
You will be expected to lead applications development from A-Z, in all aspects of development, from Technical Requirements to Deployment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with PHP and Excellent knowledge in Object Oriented PHP.
- Experience with developing Functional and Visual Automation tests.
- Affinity for creative, design and UX for web platforms.
- Excellent human and relations skills.
- Experience with Drupal or SuiteCRM Development.
- Experience with Mobile App Development.
- Experience with PHP Frameworks like Laravel, Yii, Symphony.
- Experience with Grunt, gulp.js, Webpack.
- Hands on experience with tools like Jira, Jenkins, Git, Confluence etc.
- Experience with a variety of web components like Kendo, Keylines and D3.