SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced.
You will be joining the Reliability branch of the Quality and Reliability team in its challenge to ensure a long product lifetime despite a commodity cost structure. Meeting this challenge requires a creative and holistic approach combined with a tenacious mindset.
What will you be doing in this position?
Specifically, the position you are applying for requires an understanding of electrolytes in general and, specifically, as used in batteries and capacitors. Any knowledge on the manufacturing and degradation mechanisms of the two, their similarities and differences, will be of key value.
You will be responsible for:
- Coordinating reliability activities with our Korean subsidiary battery manufacturer as well as our alternate suppliers
- Cooperating with the R&D and manufacturing team members in the development of our own electrolytic capacitor capability, while ensuring adequate coverage of all reliability concerns.
- Reviewing, evaluating and approving process changes related to your field of responsibility
- Leading investigations of field failures related to the above
- Defining an integrated approach for the reliability testing of Solaredge Energy Storage Systems
- Education: A bachelor’s degree in chemistry or chemical engineering or material science.
- At least 5 years in a Battery's manufacturing environment.
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent English