SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is looking for an excellent experienced ERP implementer.
The ERP department is responsible of a Priority system along with multiple other systems, we design, develop and implements a global processes that have genuine influence for all SolarEdge users worldwide!
ERP departments is proud to support all SolarEdge users, implement new requirements, build reports, create interfaces, leading IS projects and a lot more!
The position of ERP implementer will involve being in charge of major projects and interfaces, build business processes, reports, workflows, requirement documents and support our users from all departments.
- Working with priority software – 3 years
- Priority ERP system developer - Advantage!
- High ability to manage multiple tasks
- Dynamic ability to the changes and requirements of the management
- Excellent English - All work is conducted in English
- Willingness to Work after working hours
- Accurate and Consistent
- Gentle and service oriented
- Team player
- Fast learner
- Problem solving abilities