SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy technology. By leveraging world-class engineering capabilities and with a relentless focus on innovation, SolarEdge creates smart energy solutions that power our lives and drive future progress. The company develops a full solution starting from the hardware and going through the embedded software and online monitoring of the hardware. On top of the wide range of hardware and software solutions, the cutting edge of business applications are being developed to reach new markets. With R&D and headquarters located in Israel, Solaredge is the perfect platform to have an impact and design the next generation of products.
What you will be dealing with:
You will have the opportunity to take part in shaping the backend and frontend of Solaredge server-side solutions, working with tens of millions of devices producing data sets at any point in time and keeping the system highly available. Taking a major role in designing and architecting existing and new products, including selection of frameworks, technologies and POCs. Researching and poc with database and messaging technologies such as MQTT/kafka/Cassandra/HDFS/Spark
- B.Sc./B.A. in computer science/computer engineering/electronic engineering OR equivalent
Skills and Experience:
- 2 years of experience as a SW Architect for large System backend
- At least 6 years of experience in Software engineering
- Hands-on and Team player approach
- Self-learning and the ability to explore new and unknown territory
- Java and Spring expertise
- Message brokers and DB (NoSQL and RDBMS)
- Big Data technology's such as Spark, HDFS and Kafka
- Micro Service architectures and cloud deployments