SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. SolarEdge's broad range of products encompasses intelligent & efficient conversion systems, EV chargers, smart energy solutions, monitoring platform and more.
As SolarEdge continues to grow, its media relations is expanding. We are looking for a Public Relations Associate who can support the company in further expanding positive coverage and awareness of the Company. The Public Relations Associate will play an integral role in advancing the Company’s public and media relations efforts to maintain its thought-leadership position and increase its coverage into new regions, areas, and verticals.
- Write engaging content for thought-leadership articles
- Work closely with product marketing to develop interesting angles or topics for articles and pitches
- Work closely with regional marketing managers to localize coverage
- Collaborate with the social media team to leverage articles for additional readership/reach
- Identify social influencers for ongoing PR campaigns and cultivate ongoing brand ambassador relationships
- Manage the editorial calendar and maintain media lists
- Monitor, track, and analyze media coverage
- Manage the award submission process, including identifying opportunities, writing submissions, and follow up
- Coordinate media kits for ongoing media outreach
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Technology or Writing/Literature/Journalism
- Native English speaker
- 5+ years writing experience
- Works effectively to meet deadlines and copes well under pressure
- Able to quickly understand new technology and technological concepts and communicate them for different audiences
- Very strong analytical, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to think strategically & critically
- Excellent grammar, spelling skills, and attention to detail
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Past experience with, lead nurturing, funnel campaigns, marketing automation, and web analytics (an advantage)