SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, smart energy management solutions and more.
The expert hardware engineer will serve as in-house specialist for various hardware products, accountable for proper design and planning for new product generations.
He or she will indirectly guide a large number of development teams of various platforms.
Deep theoretical background and multidisciplinary understanding, coupled with a proven track record of understanding the fundamental architecture of complex systems are required.
The ideal candidate is detailed-oriented, well-organized, very good in multi-tasking and have a passion to share his knowledge.
- Design review for all the hardware products
- Instruct and assist younger engineer in how to design better product by increasing their efficiency, doing costs reduction and more
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering (EE) or higher
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in design of new / cutting edge products
- Must have hands on R&D experience
- Familiar with power, analog, digital and RF designs
- Good interpersonal relations and team player
- Can work with many interfaces (board designers, layout designers, SW engineers, mechanical engineers, …)
- Ability to multi task
- Familiar with lab work and know how to do failure analysis
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Ability to work independently, responsibly, out of the box thinking