SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. SolarEdge has a diversified product offering, including residential, commercial and large scale PV, battery storage and backup solutions, EV charging, home energy management, monitoring platform and more.
Reporting to VP HW and Program Management, the senior system architect will be responsible for leading SolarEdge's system design to improve the existing product range and create a new generation of products. He or she will indirectly guide a large number of development teams of various platforms.
A proven track record as a problem solver and rich experience in system management in multidisciplinary companies are required.
The ideal candidate loves a fast-paced, results-oriented work environment, is self-motivated with little to no supervision and have excellent communication skills.
- Define (with relevant people) the product system (Hardware, mechanics, thermic, user interface and more)
- Make sure the product meets its requirements
- Review board schematics and layouts and make sure it complies with the system design
- Act as primary contact for product-related queries with other departments
- B.Sc. or higher in Electronics Engineering (EE)
- 7+ years of relevant experience in design of new / cutting edge products
- Must have hands on R&D experience
- Familiar with power, analog, digital and RF designs
- Good interpersonal capabilities and a team player
- Can work with many interfaces (board designers, layout designers, SW engineers, mechanical engineers, …)
- Ability for multi-tasking
- Highly motivated and self-driven; ability to work independently
- Out of the box thinking