SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems & revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
The magnetics team main goal is to ramp up new magnetics from design to manufacture.
Working with R&D on new spec by checking the mechanical design in view of mass production (DFM- Design for Manufacture) and providing chokes prototypes assembled and electrically checked. Designing all fixtures, jigs, and machine special tooling and providing engineering written assembly process.
The team also search for the appropriate technology and special tooling for mass production, write the assembly procedure, perform NPI, support the production line on a daily basis and run all team activities on Agile.
In addition, Magnetics team is responsible for all SE cable tasks, such as DFM, ramp up of new cables production lines, production technology, tooling, equipment and daily production support.
What you will do:
- 50-60% of the time execute the Engineering Change Orders (ECO's)
- Create and maintain BOMs and Assembly Instructions documents,
- Define new Part-numbers for components/ Items and Documents for Mechanical products, Distribute Changes for Approval, distribute the latest revision documentation to all appropriate users
- Will support magnetics NPI in SE MP lines, and be instructed by Magnetics Project Manager
- Industrial Engineer or Mechanical Practical Engineer
- Experience with mechanical assemblies
- Willing to learn PDM tool –Agile
- High skills in English, speaking and writing
- Ability to read mechanical drawings
- Good computer skills
- Ability to work full-time hours with some over-time when required
- Excellent team relationship
- Able to work under pressure.