SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
This position is to take a leading role design and development of a new innovative inverter technology for large Inverter platforms at the cutting edge of the renewable energy industry. You have the chance to join a new and innovative project in its early stages.
What you will be doing:
- Design and develop of digital and analog PCBs at the heart of the inverter
- Research and theoretical aspects of analog and digital PCB prototypes and sub systems
- Simulations, calculations, schematics and layout
- Responsibility for all stages of the project from design to mass production.
- Working in a lab environment and with testing equipment.
- Working in multidisciplinary environment and collaboration with other departments
- BSc or higher in Electrical Engineering (EE)
- 4+ years of relevant experience in digital and analog design
- Deep understanding of noise sources and stability of Operational amplifier
- Experience with Chip to Chip communication using SPI, I2C, UART
- Experience with FPGA design, testing and debugging
- Good interpersonal relations and team player
- Ability to multi task and to work independently
- Highly motivated and self-driven, with ability to motivate workers and co-workers
- Experience in industrial Electronics or Power Electronic Systems
- Experience working with TI or Equivalent DSPs
- Familiarity with dc to dc and dc to ac power supplies design.