SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems & revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
Are you an experienced, detail oriented and well-organized Document Control Specialist? Come and join our Engineering Department.
The team works daily with the New Product Introduction team (NPI) and is responsible for creating and maintaining accurate and clear documentation of SolarEdge’s product bill of material (BOM) and Assembly Instructions documents.
As a document Control Specialist, you will execute the Engineering Change Orders (ECO's), create and maintain BOMs and Assembly Instructions documents, define new part-numbers for components/items and documents for electronic and mechanical products, raise changes for approval, and distribute the latest revision documentation to all appropriate users.
- Education: Technician or Practical Engineer in Electronics
- At least 3 years of proven experience in an electronics manufacturing environment, PCBAs and mechanical assemblies
- Experienced with building production files and leading ECR/ECO processes
- Experienced with working with Sub contractors for PCB, Assembly lines, electrical and mechanical parts assembly
- Ability to read mechanical and electrical drawings
- Experience in PDM tool – Agile is an advantage
- Meticulousness and excellent organizational skills
- High English level :speaking and writing
- Good computer skills
- Ability to work full-time position with some over-time per need, in Herzeliya