SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. SolarEdge's broad range of products encompasses intelligent & efficient conversion systems, EV chargers, smart energy solutions, monitoring platform and more.
We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer with experience in both print and electronic media. The designer should be adept at taking direction from written or spoken ideas and converting them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs. The successful candidate should have a deep understanding of all the latest design applications and practical experience in using them for maximum visual impact. The candidate will be working in a fast-paced environment, on a variety of different products, including website design, digital banners, marketing collateral, PPT presentations, Marketing Automation platforms (ACT-ON), exhibitions, corporate identity and more.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design for online media campaigns, web design, email campaigns, social media, multimedia media presentations, and other materials as needed.
- Take complex technology ideas and translate them into easy-to-understand graphics.
- Champion brand standards; ensure that all materials are within current style and tone guidelines.
- Create alternative types of media such as presentations, online demos etc.
- Collaborate with marketing managers to develop compelling design concepts, artwork and layouts for multi-channel and integrated marketing efforts.
- Be knowledgeable about and adopt industry trends, styles, and technologies.
- Communicate effectively ideas, values and products so that information and functionality is clear.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design preferred (experience in web)
- 3+ years of work experience
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentations
- Must be able to organize and complete multiple projects from concept to completion
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously with close attention to detail and prioritization to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects and ACT-ON - big advantage.
- Knowledge of HTML5 Banners & google web designer tool – an advantage.
- Demonstrates strong planning and organization skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in Hebrew & English.
- Portfolio showcasing excellent design capabilities in a variety of mediums to include, web, mobile and print.
*Must produce portfolio*