SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
Join Gamatronic, a SolarEdge division, and be part of our new UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) system offering”
Gamatronic develops, manufactures, and sells UPS electrical devices that provide emergency power to appliances when the input power source fails. The company’s technology include UPS systems of a wide range of outputs and monitoring and control solutions for power systems.
We are looking for PCB Layout Designer to join our Layout Design team which is part of SolarEdge Hardware division in Jerusalem.
The Layout Design team is responsible for the layout designs of all the Hardware products/projects.
You will work with our Hardware and Mechanics engineers.
The work includes working with Power, Analog, Digital and Communication circuits.
This position is very challenging, and you will work on several projects, under tight schedule and in a dynamic environment.
What you will be doing:
Layout design of our R&D Hardware products
working in Allegro environment
- At least 2 years of experience with PCB layout and familiar with preparation of production files and documents
- At least 2 years of experience with PCB designer or Cadence/Allegro
- Experience with high power circuits- advantage
- Power / Digital / Analog signal
- Familiar with signal integrity concept
- Electronic or Mechanic Engineers- Advantage