SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
The product department in SolarEdge is responsible for overseeing the development of all new products. The team is in charge of implementing strategy, roadmap, and feature definitions for all of SolarEdge's product lines, hardware and software.
Product marketing team within the product department is responsible to communicate the product’s value to the market as well as to provide technical product materials. It includes technical documentation and training, train the sales force on how to sell the product, and close work with marketing teams to develop materials and marketing tools that attract prospects and customers.
As a product marketing manager in SolarEdge you will be working with teams across the organization on new hardware and software product launches and will own the product related communication to the market.
You will be responsible for developing the 'story' of products for various audiences, work with marketing to promote products, and provide the sales force with the information it requires to advance product sales.
You will also undertake market research on new products or competitors' products, and create engaging product content.
What will you be doing:
- Develop product messaging that differentiates new products from others in the market
- Communicate the value of new products to the sales team and help developing sales tools
- Disseminate technical knowledge including creation of all technical product documentation such as datasheets, application notes, product presentations, declaration, FAQs
- Communicate to customers new products and features, and prepare product content such as presentation, white papers, case studies, and website content
- Develop and initiate product marketing activities for the global market
- Plan and take part in the launch of new products and involve several different departments in such launches
- Research competitor offerings, lead in-house technical research activities, and prepare competitive analysis report
- Gain insight into customer use of current and future products
- Serve as “go-to” person for many product requests from our customers
- Mother tongue English level – mandatory
- 2-5 years experience in a similar role with proven experience in a hi-tech company
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to understand and market technological and technical product aspects
- Details oriented, highly meticulous and perceptive
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills
- Good ability for multi-tasking and performance under pressure