SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
The Production Networking and Security Administrator will be a part of the SolarEdge Technologies Production Saas Team
As part of his role, the production networking and security administrator is expected to manage and maintain company’s production networking and security infrastructure on a daily basis
Monitor and manage the various security solutions and constantly be aware and alert on security breaches and vulnerabilities on critical production environments.
Manage server patches and networking equipment in a global data centers environment.
Implement new security systems and integrations
- At least 5 years of experience as a networking sysadmin/equivalent – must
- Cisco CCNA – advantage
- Fortigate firewalls installation, configuration and maintenance - must
- Cisco catalyst switches – must
- Cisco nexus switches – must
- Linux Knowledge: Centos / Ubuntu Server – must
- Linux troubleshooting and problem solving – must
- Monitoring systems knowledge: Nagios / PRTG / Cacti - advantage
- Dell, HP, Cisco Servers Installation and maintenance – must
- VMWare 5 / 6 – must
- Docker – advantage
- Load balancing solutiosn: NGINX, F5 etc – advantage
- Scripting knowledge – python / java – advantage
- Very good English both verbal and on write
- Traveling abroad capabilities.