SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is seeking an enthusiastic, Software Tools Engineer to join our growing IoT group; the group specializes in making SolarEdge devices smart and connected.
The position requires a highly self-motivated programmer, independent and out of the box thinker.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a growing team that is key to our journey towards reliable and high-quality software, and be involved in design and program software applications which assist in the automated validation during software development of an embedded product.
- Develop robust and scalable software infrastructure for automated software validation
- Develop and execute automated test plans, scenarios, test cases and test code
- Processing and analysis of test results
- B.Sc in computer science, electrical engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in designing and developing automation infrastructure and validation tests in embedded system environments.
- Strong Python skills (proven experience).
- Knowledge of object oriented programming.
- Knowledge of Linux tools and Software build techniques.
- Knowledge of C language.