SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems & revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
The Demand and Fulfillment Planner is the SolarEdge focal point regarding product availability; from the production line to our global hubs (EUR, US, AUS, Japan).
The candidate will work daily with SolarEdge’s planners and logistics managers to create the production plan for SolarEdge Contract Manufactures (CMs) while analyzing the global stocks levels VS CM constraints. This requires someone who is detailed oriented, well-organized and who feels comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-changing environment.
- Operating daily shipments from our worldwide factories
- Coordinating between planning teams and logistics teams
- Analyzing the inventory reports
- Inventory planning of the Company's Finished goods worldwide
- 3rd year and above Industrial Engineering student from a recognized university
- Availability for 3 morning per week, including Sunday (from the office) and Friday (from home)
- Excellent level of written and spoken English
- Fast learner, independent and autodidact
- Excellent at EXCEL
- Familiarity with ERP systems and BI tools; Priority and ClickView– a big advantage
- Hard working, responsible, highly motivated, multitasker