SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
Join Gamatronic, a SolarEdge division, and be part of our new UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) system offering”
Gamatronic develops, manufactures, and sells UPS electrical devices that provide emergency power to appliances when the input power source fails. The company’s technology includes UPS systems of a wide range of outputs and monitoring and control solutions for power systems.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, experienced Software Engineer to join our growing Linux Platform Team in Jerusalem.
As part of the role, the embedded Linux developer would be in charge of development, deployment, and integration of device drivers, user space applications and additional tasks involving SolarEdge's Linux platform.
- B.Sc in electrical engineering, computer science or equivalent.
- 2-6 years of hands-on embedded software development experience.
- Fluency in C and Java is a must, any other programming language - advantage.
- Background in Linux and embedded Linux - must.
- Working knowledge of Linux build systems (Yocto / Buildroot) - must.
- Experience of developing embedded applications in Linux - must.
- Familiar with Python - advantage
- Experience in kernel development, Linux drivers - advantage.
- Experience in communication protocols (TCP, UDP, HTTP, MQTT) - advantage