SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
SolarEdge is looking for an excellent SW QA engineer. Our product is a platform for managing solar installations, it is high-performance, data-intensive, SAS system that manages and monitors a global network of devices, it runs sophisticated algorithms, complicated business flows, it accepts, persists and analyzes hundreds of millions of events per day and we are in the process of scaling up our core infrastructure to meet these demands. In this role you will apply testing methodologies to ensure the delivery of a robust product that meets the very highest of today’s quality standards. You will be responsible for the implementation, execution and planning of tests procedures. If you have a passion for QA world, a deep understanding of the web world, an ability to deliver highly tested product guaranteeing 100% user satisfaction, we want to meet you.
- At least 2 years of experience in software quality assurance with strong QA process knowledge - a must
- Strong experience in designing test plans and test cases according to requirements – a must
- Technical background in client applications, web and server side tests – a must
- Experience in testing Web applications and Mobile applications – a must
- Advantage – At Least 2 years of experience with server side testing via Rest, WS.
- Advantage – At Least 2 years of experience with databases and data-driven web applications
- Advantage – Experience in Linux environments at user level.
- Advantage - Experience with agile methodology
- Advantage – Academic degree in relevant field
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in Hebrew and English
- Team player who is comfortable operating in a fast and dynamic environment
- Patient and dedicated ability to execute tasks from initiation to completion
- Taking an analytic approach to problem solving, creative thinking
- Quick learning capabilities
- Works independently