SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
The Chief Information Security Officer’s role is to provide vision and leadership for developing and supporting security initiatives. The Chief Information Security Officer, reporting to the CIO, directs the planning and implementation of enterprise IT system, business operation, and facility defenses against security breaches and vulnerability issues. This individual is also responsible for auditing existing systems, while directing the administration of security policies, activities, and standards.
- Participate as a member of the senior management team in governance processes of the organization’s security strategies.
- Lead strategic security planning to achieve business goals by prioritizing defense initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future security technologies using a risk-based assessment methodology.
- Develop and communicate security strategies and plans to executive team, staff, partners, customers, and stakeholders.
- Assist with the design and implementation of disaster recovery and business continuity plans, procedures, audits, and enhancements.
- Develop, implement, maintain, and oversee enforcement of policies, procedures, and associated plans for system security administration and user system access based on industry-standard best practices.
- Define and communicate corporate plans, procedures, policies, and standards for the organization for acquiring, implementing, and operating new security systems, equipment, software, and other technologies.
- Work closely with IT department on corporate technology development to fully secure information, computer, network, and processing systems.
- Creatively and independently provide resolution to security problems in a cost-effective manner.
- Assess and communicate any and all security risks associated with any and all purchases or practices performed by the company.
- Collaborate with IT leader and human resources to establish and maintain a system for ensuring that security and privacy policies are met.
- Formal Education & Certification
- University degree in the field of computer science or business administration.
- CISO graduate from a known academic institute.
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA.
Knowledge & Experience
- 10 years’ experience managing and/or directing an IT and/or security operation.
- Proven experience in planning, organizing, and developing IT security and security system technologies.
- Experience in planning and executing security policies and standards development.
- Excellent knowledge of technology environments, including information security, building security, and defense solutions.
- Considerable knowledge of business theory, business processes, management, budgeting, and business office operations.
- Experience with systems design and development from business requirements analysis through to day-to-day management.
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.