SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, smart energy management solutions and more.
As an ICT (In-Circuit testing) Director, you will be part of a multi-discipline RnD group developing in-house solutions.
Our products involve: digital and high power hardware design, mechanical solutions and software design and development.
Dynamic working environment, high responsibility and large verity of projects deployed worldwide.
SolarEdge's in-house hardware teams play a crucial role in creating new innovative solutions, owning the process from design & development all the way to implementation and deployment.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate individual to lead a group of ICT engineers.
You will be responsible for improving SolarEdge products ICT coverage by leading design concept across all RnD hardware and layout teams.
You will also be responsible for instructing, directing and reviewing the work of the team members.
The ideal candidate is detailed-oriented, well-organized, very good in multi-tasking and have a passion to share their knowledge.
- Take a major role as Director of ICT in the Core technologies department.
- Bring innovative solutions to challenging problems.
- Diagnose and Improve performance, scalability and quality of our ICT platforms.
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency solutions for production line testing systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- B.Sc. or higher in Electrical Engineering (EE).
- 5 years of relevant design and development experience in the ICT field.
- In-depth knowledge of ICT fixtures, Flying Probe, boundary scan and JTAG testing technologies.
- Previous managing/leading experience.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, responsibly, out of the box thinking.
- Meticulousness and excellent organizational skills.
- High skills in English, speaking and writing.
- Familiarity with Spea ICT solutions - Big advantage