SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, smart energy management solutions and more.
SolarEdge ATE (Automatic Test Equipment) group is developing high volume production line hardware-based testers for. end-of-line product assembly.
SolarEdge's testers are developes in-house, including: hardware, mechanics and software.
We are looking for an experienced software developer to join the dynamic & unique core technology / ATE team and drive SolarEdge's productivity!
- Working in in-house C-sharp ATE environment
- Close interaction with various teams in RnD in developing new devices interface
- Development of complex software & hardware test sequences for multiple product simultaneously
- BSC degree in Electrical Engineering
- Hardware familiarity
- Experience in C-Sharp object oriented development (at least 1 year) – a must
- Good computer skills
- Strong ability to multi-tasking
- High skills in English, speaking and writing
- Experience in automatic testing
- Mass production familiarity