SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
The team develops prototypes in python that are used as reference for the development team. The team should also document the algorithms in a clear way so developers will be able to implement them correctly.
Leading a team of algorithm developers that develops:
- Algorithms for Solar Energy production estimations including irradiance estimation and shading calculations.
- Solving optimization problems (e.g. optimal wiring of solar panels)
- Developing algorithms for Big Data analysis including early fault detection based on machine learning.
- PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent
- Background in Big Data Analysis – Advantage.
- Proven experience in writing algorithms in Matlab/Python.
- Self-motivated, able to take the initiative to solve problems and lead tasks
- Fluent English, speaking and writing
- Taking an analytic approach to problem solving, creative thinking
- Quick learning capabilities
- Highly motivated
- Works independently
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills