SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
Be part of Gamatronic, A SolarEdge division and form SolarEdge’s new Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) systems offering.
Gamatornic develops, manufactures, and sells UPS electrical devices that provide emergency power to appliances when the input power source fails. The company’s technology include UPS systems of a wide range of outputs and monitoring and control solutions for power systems.
We are looking for an ambitious and diligent individual to join the teams
- Taking part in the development of the company’s flagship products
- Responsibility for the development from the design stage to the final product, including all tests necessary to deliver the product to mass production (electronic tests, thermal tests, EMI tests…).
- Working with other teams inside the Hardware division and outside of it (such as the Mechanical department, Software and more)
- Report to the team leader for progress and misses
- B.Sc. in Electrical engineering
- At least 1 year experience in power electronics
- Knowledge in Analog circuits and Op Amps behavior – Must.
- Experience of designing Flyback DC2DC converters
- Proven experience working with lab equipment such as Spectrum, Scope, Electronic Loads act
- 1+years of experience in circuit design and HW board design – Advantage
- Knowledge of DC2DC converter topologies such as Buck, Boost, Flyback and forward – Advantage
- Knowledge in magnetic design – Advantage
- Knowledge in Orcad, Visio and Pspice – Advantage
- Feedback control loop knowledge – Advantage
- Knowledge in EMI requirements and design – Advantage
- Knowledge in power layout design – Advantage
Knowledge in inverters topologies and systems is a plus – Advantage