SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems & revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
We are looking for a System Research Engineer for our System and Patent team.
The System & Patent team is a multidisciplinary engineering team responsible for culling innovative ideas from all departments, conducting early-stage research related to new technologies and/or next-generation product features, providing R&D services to various teams, and leading efforts in creating and protecting the company’s intellectual property. The team reports to the company CTO.
What you will do:
- Work on standalone R&D projects, and provide R&D expertise to other teams (for example, writing SW tools, mathematical modeling, SW simulations, reading academic research)
- Interface with various teams, including HW and SW development, component engineering, reliability, marketing, and technical sales
- Work independently, exhibit “rosh gadol”, be a hands-on team player and exhibit a strong can-do attitude
- Have fun!
- B.Sc. in Engineering or Computer Science - required
- M.Sc. – advantage
- EE degree/knowledge of electronics – significant advantage
- 2+ years’ experience in SW development using a prominent programming language - required
- Experience programming in C# and/or Python – advantage
- Excellent English reading and writing skills – required
- A sense of humor – a significant advantage