SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
Be part of Gamatronic, A SolarEdge division and form SolarEdge’s new Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) systems offering.
Gamatronic develops, manufactures, and sells UPS electrical devices that provide emergency power to appliances when the input power source fails. The company’s technology include UPS systems of a wide range of outputs and monitoring and control solutions for power systems
For our Mechanical team which is responsible for developing all SolarEdge products, we are looking for a mechanical engineer in Jerusalem , which will lead the research and development of new and innovative mechanical design in the field of electronic packaging and design the future SolarEdge's products.
- Electronic packaging design of outdoor products with high power dissipation.
- Design parts for plastic injection, die cast, extrusion and sheet metal.
- Mechanical design PCB.
- Preparation of production files including mechanical drawing, PCB mechanical drawings.
- Specification review and approval of manufacturing tools and molds.
- First article inspection review and approval.
- B. Sc. or higher degree from recognized institute.
- 5-10 years of experience in mechanical design
- At least 2-3 years in electronic packaging design to meet safety and environmental requirements.
- Experience in products design for manufacturing by plastic injection, die casting and metal forming - Must.
- Experience in PCB design - Must.
- Experience in design with a 3D CAD software - Must (SolidWorks- Advantage).
- Experience in drawings and production files preparation - Must.
- Experience in validation, testing and troubleshooting of mechanical first articles - Must.
- Experience in production support.
- Experience with PDM/PLM and ERP software - Advantage.
- Experience in thermal and strength evaluations - Advantage.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent team relationships.
- Ability to work on several project in parallel.