SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is building a technical support team to monitor and troubleshoot its facilities around the world, and we are looking for a leader with deep technical understanding who could first collect the technical information and build the knowledge-base needed, and then lead an offshore global support team.
- Understanding in IT, leaning and documenting the production IT and communication infrastructure and troubleshooting procedures.
- Understanding in IS, leaning and documenting the production Information Systems (IS) and troubleshooting procedures.
- Understanding in ATE, leaning and documenting the Production and Automated Test Equipment (ATE) infrastructure and troubleshooting procedures.
- After collecting the knowledge above from the teams, compiling and developing into single troubleshooting methodology.
Background and Experience:
- Personal skills: reliable, independent, fast learner with problem solving skills, team player
- Excellent English (both spoken and written) – All work is conducted in English
- Excellent SQL knowledge
- IT server knowledge (windows and Linux servers, VMWare)
- Networking knowledge: Switches, Firewalls, testing and monitoring tools, routing
- Electronic background – an advantage
- Scripting capabilities – an advantage