SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
- On-going support and maintenance of SolarEdge test equipment used by Contract Manufacturers (CMs) for programming, calibration, and testing of the circuits and products manufactured.
- Troubleshooting of problems and failures.
- Instruction and education of CM line operators and technicians.
- Be the Interface between CM technical personnel and SolarEdge ATE Engineers.
- Technical Electricity degree/certificate (Technician, Practical Engineer)
- Experience of 1-2 years at System Debug (Power, Analog, Digital), board replacement
- Experience of 1-2 years at Board Debug (Power, Analog, Digital).
- Experience of 1-2 years in Mechanical Assembly
- Soldering Experience-An advantage.
- Proven hands-on abilities (Process includes work with Screwdrivers, wiring, etc.)
- Familiar with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word.
- Ability to conduct routine high quality work for a long period